Effective from May 25, 2018, the EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation (“the GDPR” or “Regulation”) comes into effect. The Regulation provides new rules for companies processing data about EU individuals and provides them with enhanced privacy rights.
Protecting our customers’ data has always been important to Right International, but now we will be tightening our privacy procedures even more to ensure we are prepared for the new regulations by:
- Vetting our tools and Technologies to ensure they are adequately protected
- Reviewing and updating our policies and procedures to ensure your data is handled appropriately
- Reviewing and updating our contracts with our service providers, to ensure that your data is adequately protected by third parties that require access to your data
- Creating internal procedures to satisfy requests for data access, corrections and removal
- Educating our employees about the new requirements and their role in making sure your data is safe
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries, issues or concerns relating to GDPR.