The role of the Marketing Director is to formulate and execute strategy across all revenue channels including direct and affiliate. Key role responsibilities include:
- Define and execute the Distribution Strategy across all distribution channels in alignment with the business strategy.
- Identify new sales and revenue opportunities through continuous improvement and innovation
- Contributes to shaping the B2C product development road maps
- Development and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns with the focus on increasing customer acquisition and retention
- Grow the brands presence across on and offline channels
The ideal candidate must have experience of devising and executing a successful strategy, as well as man management and the ability to engage, create vision and getting people excited. Must have a proven track record in financial services and a breadth of experience across all marketing tools/functions.